Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Nominate Me for an Honour

Nominate me for an honourI think that Nanny would be very be pleased to know about my efforts to tell everyone in the world about the "good" work that she does, so selflessly, for the people of Britain.

In fact, I am sure that if she were aware of my efforts to tell people about how hard she works; then she would honour me for it.

Nothing too fancy mind, an MBE or Knighthood will do.

Therefore if you think that I deserve an honour, why not visit Nanny's Ceremonial Secretariat download a nomination form; and tell her to honour me.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment