Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Gong With The Wind

Gong With The WindWell, the New Year's Honours list has been released; for reasons that escape me, I am not on it!

Now I know that you have all been writing to Nanny; asking her to give me a "gong" for my services to the nation, in alerting Britain as to the dangers of the nanny state.

I can therefore only conclude that she has deliberately vetoed my name's inclusion on the list.

I kindly ask that you redouble your efforts in 2005, and write to Nanny's Gong Award Department; telling them to give me an honour in 2005.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment