Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Personal News

Personal NewsFolks, if you are interested, I have just been awarded an honorary fellowship of the Institute of Professional Financial Managers (IPFM), for my services to the accountancy profession.

To read more visit www.icaew.info.

Now, the next step is to persuade Nanny to give me an award (a knighthood would do).

To help me in this quest please scroll down the menu on the right, and find the "Honours" link. When enough people write to their MP's and various other "organs" of the State, Nanny can't refuse giving someone an award...it's that simple:)

Ken

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Ken,

    many congratulations on your award!

    Rather than approach Nanny's organs, I'm tempted to go straight to the top and write to Her Majesty the Queen.

    Keep up the good work!

    Alan G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Unfortunately, they've changed the link so I couldn't nominate you (ok - I found the new link but couldn't be arsed).

    Besides I thought these days honours were obtained in exchange for providing nanny with assistance of a ... ahem ... pecuniary nature. Although if Inspector Knacker calls make sure you refer to it as a loan (preferably of the interest-free, to be repaid sometime after hell freezes over variety) - after all nanny needs to maintain her squeeky clean image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:43 AM

    Dear Ken,

    Though I can think of no one who deserves knighthood more, I suspect you're more likely to receive an ASBO. Nanny has her eye on you!

    Best of luck anyhoo,

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I'm very pessimistic about your chances of receiving a knighthood, Ken, because, although you deserve one far more than many who actually do receive such honours, I very much doubt whether you could afford the required bribe er, sorry, 'loan'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Congratulations on your award: well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Ken,

    Although I don't know you, I am a keen reader of your blog and enjoy acting upon the many "Twats" links you include.

    Congratulations on your award.

    All the best.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the messages of congratulations folks, both on here and privately:)

    Ken

    ReplyDelete