Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Nanny Bans Jewellery

Nanny Bans JewelleryNanny's Health and Safety Gestapo have got their teeth into the gentlemanly sport of football. It seems that Nanny is rather worried about footballers wearing jewellery.

The FA have banned not just major league players from wearing jewellery but also amateur footballers too.

Previously players could wear rings and earrings as long as they were taped up. Now they are required to remove all jewellery, including rings (even if they are wearing gloves).

How absurd!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with champagne. Click and drink!

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    It has been many years since I played competitive sport but, I would have thought taping up the jewellary would have been enough to prevent injury.....I wonder who will be the first religious group to sue for not being allowed to wear a religious symbol.

    The good news is that following Mr Camerons speech yesterday, he will end the culture of 'Elf'n'safety and political correctness when in power.....Sadly though, that may mean the end of this site.....I think we have gone too far down the 'Elf'n'safety and PC road to turn back....We have a whole generation of woosie males and a whole industry that makes a fortune out of the two evils of 'Elf'n'Safety and PC.

    Ken:

    Have you converted your cash to pink pounds yet? ...I understand from the media that the pink pound is strong and the pink economy is still growing....Your move to Brighton may appear to some as insider knowledge:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Ken:

    My wife pointed out that my final remark on my first comment, may be a little ambigious and may suggest that you are a "member" of the pink community....Therefore, just for clarity, when I mentioned insider knowledge, I was speaking entirely of that of a financial kind; You are, as an accountant, in the financial sector, and therefore may pick up snippets of information that only those within the said sector would be privy to....I hope my remark was not read in the way my wife feels it could have been and if I caused you any offence, please accept my sincerest apologies as it was never my intention to do so.

    Kindest Regards

    Tonk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonk

    don't be daft:)

    Do I look or write as tho I am easily offended?:)

    Whatever pinkness could be inferred to mean I am not at all boverred:)

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:33 PM

    :-))

    ReplyDelete